COI School Contacts
This page provides contact information for the individuals in the various schools and the Dean of Research Office who are responsible for managing the process of collecting faculty reports on compliance with the Faculty Policy on Conflict of Commitment and Interest.
School of Earth Sciences
- Professor Scott Fendorf, Huffington Family Professor in Earth Sciences, Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Senior Fellow, by courtesy, at the Woods Institute for the Environment, firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 7235238
- Amy Balsom, Senior Associate Dean, email@example.com,(650) 723-9365
- Sue Crutcher, Faculty Affairs Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 724-1535
School of Humanities and Sciences
All COI issues in H&S should initially be brought to the attention of Martha Langill.
- Martha Langill, Research Admin Compliance Analyst, email@example.com, (650) 736-7686
- Professor Ellen Markman, Senior Associate Dean, Social Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 725-2427
Peter F. Michelson, Professor of Physics, email@example.com, (650) 723-3004
- Professor R. Lanier Anderson, Senior Associate Dean for the Humanities and Arts,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (650) 723-2547 or (650) 723-0764