How To

Begin to Spend on an Award for University Funded Research

Departments receiving a University Research award must start and submit a SeRA University Research Award (URA) Proposal Development Routing Form (PDRF) to the Office of Sponsored Research to trigger the account (Oracle PTA) set-up process. 

Refer to the ORA website's University Research Award Resources page for complete instructions and guidance on this process.


Not sure if your internal award is considered University Research? 

See Research Policy Handbook 13.2 Categories of Sponsored Projects for more information.