Table listing Service Center vs. Expenditure Allocation.
|Comparison of Service Centers Versus Expenditure Allocation|
List of all service centers and their contacts.
|Stanford University Service Centers and Contacts|
Abbreviations and Terms Used in the Service Center Manual
|DPA Contacts Look Up Tool||DPA Look Up Tool|
Use this form to request a new Service Center PTA. This Excel workbook has four tabs.
- Open a new Service Center PTA
- Open a new Project-Task for an established Award
- Open a new Task for an established Award - Project
- Sample Budget
|Request a New Service Center PTA, Project-Task, Task and Sample Budget|
|Exhibit B||Breakeven Calculation Examples|
|Exhibit C||Journal Examples for Service Center Accounting Entries|
Exhibits E: External Users Guidelines, Forms and Information
- E-1: Use this form to establish a collaborative agreement with external users.
- E-2: Must complete this form prior to providing services to any external users.
- E-3: Complete this form if a non-profit external user(s) will be operating equipment in the service center.
- E-4: Complete this form if a for-profit external user(s) will be operating equipment in the service center.
- E-5: Use this table to obtain the current and past F&A rates for external users.
- E-6: Complete this form prior to providing data/tangible materials to Academic Universities & Non-Profit Customers
- E-7: Complete this form prior to providing data/tangible materials to For-Profit Customer
For questions on external user agreements contact firstname.lastname@example.org of ICO
E-1 Research Participation Agreements
E-2 External Sales Proposal Routing Sheet (PRS)
E-3 Non Profit Service Center User Agreement
E-4 For Profit Service Center User Agreement
E-5 Non Sponsored Receivables Rates
E-6 Service Agreement for Nonprofits
E-7 Service Agreement for For - Profits
Provides current year end day to day procedures for soft and hard close periods. This process must be completed within a very tight timeframe.
|Annual Memo to Service Center Managers |
Describes unallowable costs, break-even formula, and hard close journal formats.
|Fiscal Year-End (FYE) Closing Reminders|
Describes next FY budget submission requirements.
|Next Fiscal Year Service Center Budgets And Proposed Rates |
Use this form when adding a new service /rate to your service center.
New Service Center Rate Form
Describes process for adding capital asset(s) to your service center.
How to Request a New Miscellaneous Accounts Receivable Account (PTA)
Steps to Request a New Miscellaneous Accounts Receivable Account (PTA)