Cardinal Curriculum Level 2 DoR-Prog-2002
The CC Level 2 Certificate courses and workshops provide an in-depth discussion and application of the concepts and topics introduced in the CC Level 1 courses.
You should complete them within one year of hire into a position that involves research administration.
Courses and workshops required to earn the CC Level 2 certificate:
- Proposal and Budget Preparation DOR-1120
- Proposal Preparation Companion Workshop - DOR-1501
- Budget Preparation Companion Workshop - DOR-1502
- Award Process DOR-1121
- Award Process Companion Workshop DOR-1504
- Managing Sponsored Projects DOR-1126
Two electives are required to earn the CC Level 2 certificate:
Choose from the courses listed below based on your job responsibilities and interests.
- Gift Administration DOR – 1128
- Overview of Stanford Service Center Policies & Practices DOR-1125
- Subawards DOR-1122
- Subaward from Proposal to Requisition Workshop DOR-1503A
- Subaward Management Workshop DOR-1503B
- Grants.gov: A Guided Tour DOR-1215
- Expenditure Statement Reconciliation and Review FIN-0160
How do I get the CC Level 2 Certificate?
The DOR Training Coordinator will register you for this certificate program in STARS as soon as you register for the Proposal and Budget Preparation course.
After you complete all the required courses, two electives, associated final tests, and companion workshops you will earn a Cardinal Curriculum Level 2 Certificate. If you have questions, contact Tim Leung.
For the latest companion workshop schedule, click here.