1. Managing Sponsored Projects: Introduction
Welcome to Module 1. To begin this module read the learning objectives and introduction below, then click the red button to your right under Get Started.
- Develop your understanding of sponsored project terminology.
- Correctly name the five phases of the sponsored project life cycle framework.
- Describe the major activities in each sponsored project life cycle phase.
- Correctly name the levels in the compliance hierarchy.
- Name the two key University policy documents that govern all award financial transactions.
- Name the major federal regulation that stipulates federal grant terms and conditions.
This course discusses the administrative responsibilities, processes, and tasks required to correctly manage each of the five phases of a sponsored project.