1. Gift Administration: Introduction
Welcome to module 1. To begin this module read the learning objectives, then click the red button to your right under Get Started.
- Understand the terms used in this course.
- Correctly name the policy documents that detail gift administration policies, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Define a gift.
- Describe three key characteristics of a gift.
- Name the three types of non-gift support.
- Correctly explain the difference between an expendable gift and an endowment.
- Correctly explain the difference between a restricted gift and an unrestricted gift.