1. The Award Process: Introduction
Welcome to Module 1. To begin this module read the learning objectives, then click the red button to your right under Get Started.
- Become familiar with the terminology associated with the award process.
- Correctly name the three phases of the award process.
- Identify the IO (institutional official) for your school and award type.
- Correctly identify and describe the responsibilities of the IO (institutional Official), PI, research team and department administrator in each step of the award process.