9. R&R: Property Management
Welcome to module 9. To begin this module read the learning objectives, then click the red button to your right under Get Started.
- Name the role with whom Research Administrators coordinate property management.
- Identify the three phases of the property management lifecycle.
- Identify the 3 criteria equipment must meet to be considered capital equipment.
- State two types of assets recorded and tracked in SFA (Sunflower Assets).
- State two reasons why it is critical to use a proper Expenditure Type when purchasing capital equipment.
- Define a fabrication.
- State the purpose of physical inventory.