On This Page

Stanford personnel (Faculty and Staff) may travel or have interactions outside of the United States, for example, to conduct field research and to collaborate with an international partner. Export control regulations may apply specifically when items are hand carried or when items are shipped outside of the United States. In these instances, an Export License Review and Certification for International Travel and/or Shipments is required by Stanford policy. 

View the Reference Guide.