HR Template Letters
Access to the following documents is available through box.stanford.edu to authorized Dean of Research - Human Resources Users only.
Select the appropriate documents based on the job offer template used. Not all of the documents from the list below are included in every offer packet.
- Administrative Guide Policies
- University Code of Conduct – Admin Guide 1.1.1
- I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Confidentiality Expectations Agreement
- Predesignation of Personal Physician (Return of this form is optional)
- Voluntary Self Identification Protected Veteran (in Axess-- optional)
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability (in Axess-- optional)
- California Labor Code section 2810.5 (For all Non-Exempt employees-- Wage Information to be updated by department)
- California Division of Workers' Compensation - Time of Hire Pamphlet
- Payroll Department Memo
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities FMLA
- VDI Statement of Coverage
- CA Paid Family Leave Brochure
- Mandated Reporter of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Rights of Victims of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking
- Onboarding Guide for Temp or Casual Employees
- Authorization of Representation Dues Check-off and Membership Obligation
Telecommuting and Remote Working Agreements
To request a new telecommuting or remote working agreement, please email your HR Manager.