How To

Find my patents, my royalty information, or the status of my MTAs.

The Office of Technology Licensing Researcher Portal serves as a gateway to:

  • detailed patent, marketing and financial information on your active inventions
  • information on your industrial sponsored research, collaborations and MTAs
  • the online disclosure form for submitting new inventions
  • the MTA Routing (eMTA) form for submitting new material transfer agreements

View the Site



For more information, please contact:

Submit a Question

This section is continually updated with answers to questions submitted by visitors to our site. If you need information about a topic not covered here, please let us know.

Submit a Question