How To

Disclose travel reimbursed by a company when you have PHS funded research.

Disclose your travel that may be related to PHS-funded research at and click on Travel in the left-hand column.  Follow the instructions on the travel disclosure form. Note that your initial disclosure must include reimbursed or sponsored travel received in the preceding twelve months.



For more information, please contact:

Mary Lee

Director, University Conflicts of Interest Office

Vice Provost and Dean of Research

(650) 736-6518

Submit a Question

This section is continually updated with answers to questions submitted by visitors to our site. If you need information about a topic not covered here, please let us know.

Submit a Question