Understanding Cost Policy: ORA-1101
Understanding Cost Policy (ORA-1101) covers Stanford's accounting system, cost reimbursement policies, and the structure and use of the Chart of Accounts in Oracle Financials.
Who should take this course?
- This course is required for a Cardinal Curriculum Level I Certificate.
- This course is recommended for those who initiate transactions in Oracle Financials. It is the first of three required to receive signature authority for approving transactions in Oracle Financials.
Click the Register Now button to go to the course registration page in STARS.
Select instructor led or online course.
If you select the instructor led course, you will receive a confirmation email with the date, time, and location of the next available course.
If you select the online course, launch the training from STARS, or if you prefer, return to this page and click the view module button.
Use the Course as a Desktop Reference
The course can be used as an always available desktop reference. No need to register, just click the View Module button.
Complete two steps to receive credit:
- Register and complete the instructor-led or web-based class and
- Pass the online quiz with 100% accuracy.
To take the quiz:
- Click the Take the Quiz button below after you have register and complete the instructor led or online course.
- You will be taken to your "All Learning" page in STARS.
- Find the Understanding Cost Policy course you have previously registered for and click the "Launch" button.
- You will be taken to the Activity Progress page.
- In the Activity Syllabus section of the page, click on the Launch button next to the quiz for a specific module(s).
- Click Launch again in the Table of Contents page.
- Complete the quiz.