Understanding Cost Policy: DOR-1101
About this Course
Understanding Cost Policy (DOR-1101) covers Stanford's accounting system, cost reimbursement policies, and the structure and use of the Chart of Accounts in Oracle Financials.
- This course is required for a Cardinal Curriculum Level I Certificate.
- This course is the first of three required for staff to be granted authority for approving transactions in Oracle Financials. It is also recommended for anyone initiating transactions in the Oracle Financials System.
- This course, Understanding Cost Policy (DOR 1101)
- FIN-0102: Using Stanford’s Chart of Accounts
- FIN-0103: Approving Financial Transactions
Do you want to earn a certificate?
This course is one of two courses required for a Cardinal Curriculum Level 1 Certificate.
About the Final Test
You are required to pass a Final Test to receive credit for this course. If you take the online format, you will find a link to it in the last module.
If you take the instructor led format, you must log into STARS to take the Final Test.
You can use the online format of this course as an always available desktop reference. No need to register, just choose a module from the list and begin learning.
Click the Register Button. You will be taken to STARS and choose either:
Blended to attend the course in an instructor led format
You will receive a confirmation email with the date, time, and location of the next available course. Once you complete the course, log into STARS to take the Final Test.
Web (self-paced) to take the course online
Enroll in the training from STARS. A link to the Final Test is located in the last module of the course.
If you select the online course, launch the training from STARS, or if you prefer, return to this page and click the view module button.